Last Updated: 26 January 2024.
2. Information We Collect
When you visit Ajantapaedia, we may collect various types of personal information in several ways. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or use other features. The types of information we may collect include:
- Personal Identification Information: Name, email address, and other contact details.
- Browsing Information: Information about your visit to our site, including the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken within our site.
- Device Information: Information about your computer or mobile device, such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, and other technical information.
3. Use of Information
The information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on Ajantapaedia and present content tailored to your interests.
- To improve our website by using feedback to enhance our resources and services.
- To improve customer service by using your information to respond more effectively to your requests and support needs.
- To process transactions or manage your participation in contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- To send periodic emails about updates, related product or service information, etc., if opted-in.
4. Data Protection
At Ajantapaedia, we take the security of your personal information seriously. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your information. These measures include:
- Secure Servers: Using secure servers to store your personal information.
- Encryption: Encrypting sensitive data transmitted to and from our site.
- Restricted Access: Limiting access to your personal information to authorized employees, agents, and contractors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
We also adhere to standard industry practices and comply with national and international data protection regulations to safeguard the personal information we collect.
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
Web beacons are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site. Here’s how we use these technologies:
- Remembering Preferences: To recognize and remember your preferences for future visits.
- Aggregate Data Analysis: For compiling aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Service Improvement: To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. However, if you turn cookies off, some features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
6. Third-Party Websites
Our site, Ajantapaedia, may include or offer third-party products or services. These third-party sites have their own independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these external links.
7. Embedded Content from Other Websites
8. How Long We Retain Your Data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Users can at any time see, edit, or delete their personal information (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This helps us recognize and approve follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. We retain user data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the satisfaction of any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
9. Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service to protect our site and users from spam and other malicious content. This involves sending information included in the comments, such as the commenter’s IP address and browser user agent string, to the spam detection service. We ensure that any data transfer is conducted securely and in compliance with privacy regulations.
10. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Ajantapaedia is committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
12. Your Acceptance of These Terms
13. Contacting Us
C/O Dr. Rajesh Kumar Singh
C1-202, Dovedeck, Ajwa Road
Vadodara, Gujarat, PIN 390019, INDIA.
Email: rksingh1970 [at] gmail.com